Tuesday 12 November 2013

T1-B56

November 12 2013:
I'm blogging for my mom. Hopefully this goes well.
  After taking Anton to daycare I got to work on time and ready to go. I find my job isn't as challenging as I would like. Nothing special happened at the office. 
  I went to go pick up Anton and then I headed off to Sasha's volleyball game. They were playing against Britannia in the first round of cities. This is the third game I've been to but this is the first one that I've seen Churchill win. I was really proud of Sasha because she had some amazing serves and was really contributing to the team. 
  We came home after the game, had dinner, and then I just relaxed. Sasha has been spending a lot of time on her project which she says is due on Thursday. Due to her previous history with getting projects done on time, I hope she's on track and got it under control.    

No comments:

Post a Comment