Tuesday 5 November 2013

T1-B49

November 5 2013:
  Last night was the final night of the homelessness project. I was really glad to be back in my cozy bed. The homelessness project has taught me to pity those people who are less fortunate than us by literally putting myself in their shoes. Even though I will probably never have to experience homelessness, I know, partially, what it feels like. I'll always be full of guilt whenever I pass a homeless person and when I don't give them anything knowing that I haven't helped them in any way.
  Today was the 2nd basketball tryout. We did lines and after just 1 set I started to feel light-headed and I felt like I was going to puke. I have no clue why since we did 20 sets last time and I wasn't as tired then as I was after doing just 1. The fact that the gym floor was super slippery just added to the difficulty. Because of the lines, my arms, back, lungs, legs were aching so much I could barely feel them. This took its toll later on when I was struggling to do my layups. The scrimmage was okay. I managed to score a few baskets even though I was extremely tired. I didn't cause any turnovers and I played decent defense. Not too confident about my dribble though, because when I tried doing a crossover my feet kept slipping on the gym floor. Anyway, I'm really tired and I have some homework to get done...

No comments:

Post a Comment