Sunday 2 February 2014

T2-B54

February 2 2014:
  Today was my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 14!!!!!!!!
My day started off with getting some presents from my parents. I got a sports bag, a $50 Michael's gift certificate, A card game, and E6000 adhesive. Then I went to a volleyball tournament. In our pool, my team ended up getting second and I think, for my first ever out-of-school volleyball tournament, I played really well. After I came home, I took a shower and watched some of the super bowl. Then my great-aunt came over. She got me a necklace, a springform cake pan, a drip tray, and a babycakes cupcake maker. I'm really excited about the cupcake maker. I probably wont use it for cupcakes but you cam make tarts, scones, and even empanadas with that machine. After that, we went to banana leaf restaurant, which is one of my favorites. We got calamari, roti, skewers, eggplant, curry duck, and fried noodles. SOOOOOO GOOOOD! Then we came home and had cake and played the card game my parents gave me. All in all, a pretty good birthday!    

No comments:

Post a Comment