Saturday 15 February 2014

T2-B62

February 15 2014:
  Today I woke up and went to guitar. I learned Counting Stars by Onerepublic and I'm now working on a classical piece wich is a bit more challenging. After guitar, I went in my backyard and played volleyball with my mom. I think because 1. I'm definitely not the best in Thunder and 2. I'm one of the few people that wasn't on the team last year (come to think of it, I might be the only one) I really want to get better and put in the extra hours and I think it will really pay off. Then I played soccer with my brother on went on my trampoline. I've almost got my front tuck. 
  Later, we went to my great-aunt's house to watch the Olympics and eat some pizza and chocolate. Then, I came home and baby-sat my brother while my parents went out. Yup... time for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment