Tuesday 4 February 2014

T2-B56

February 4 2014:
  Today we started presenting our applied skills videos. Mine isn't finished but I'm nearly done. I actually genuinely like what we're doing in English. I said at the beginning of the year, English has never been my favorite subject, and it never will be. I may have been wrong. Greek mythology is the only English subject I really love, and what do you know, we're studying it! My God/Goddess is Artemis. Go girl power! She is pretty awesome! I was going to chose Psyche but 1. I was pretty sure someone was bound to choose Eros (Psyche's husband) and sure enough, someone did. Someone who people are already teasing me about, so it was lucky I didn't pick her. But just to clarify, I had no clue who was Eros when I decided not to pick Psyche, it haut turned out that way.  2. She has a happy ending, way too generic... Artemis is one of my FAVORITE goddesses ever so I'm really glad to have gotten her (sorry Julie). 
  I was really tired today because we had a 3 hour practice before school, since it was a collab day. As a result, I haven't been functioning very well (such as falling off my chair in Socials, twice).      

No comments:

Post a Comment