Thursday 6 February 2014

T2-B58

February 6 2014:
  The field trip today was really fun. Other than the intense cold, it was really chill (no pun intended). I like how it wasn't too structured and that we had free time. Amber, Grace, Julie, Tania, and I all went to the thrift store and Tania and Julie split the cost of a sweater because they wanted to give me a birthday present. Thanks guys! Having such an early dismissal was awesome because when we walked past the caf we could all be like, you're still working, hahahahaha! The game went well, we won 27-17 which means we got 2nd in the west side. We have cities in a week and a bit and then basketball is over... :( WHYYYYYYYYY?????!!!!! I'm really gonna miss it but I have fun doing whatever spring sport I'll chose to do.
  I came home and made pecan tarts and did science fair. Nearly finished, I just have to finish up my conclusion and discussion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment