Monday 3 February 2014

T2-B55

February 3 2014:
  Today during math I got my exam result. I got....an A! I studied really hard and I put a lot of time into understanding everything so I'm really glad it payed off. Later, I had a game against Point Grey. We ended up winning 43-10. Although we pulled out a win, our coach still had to talk to a couple girls about unsportsmanlike behavior. After basketball I had volleyball. We did a lot of gameplay, much more then we usually do, so that was fun. When I saw Mr.Olson's e-mail about the video project, I was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....?" I thought that it was due on the 6th so I'm going to openly say that I'm not finished. In my defense however, it says nowhere on his website that this project is due tomorrow. In fact, there is no information about this project at all. So I have a legitimate excuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment