Thursday 20 February 2014

T2-B65

February 20 2014:
  Nothing really happened yesterday other than the fact that we got slaughtered by Britannia and I got my second player of the game. I played three consecutive quarters with no break, which is a lot because my team REALLY needed the height... Anyway, we played for 3rd against Killarney, who we played against during exhibition. All I remember about their team is 1) there was one really big girl 2) they play really dirty 3) they're coach really annoyed me. All those things remained the same. The big girl was on the team, they still play really dirty (we got bonus in every quarter but the 3rd), and their coach is just as annoying. One of our players got to take two shots because the coach was being disrespectful to the refs. And everyone had to stay behind the half-court line (no rebounds). We ended up getting 3rd in the city and so we have one final practice as an evaluation. Basketball is over :( 
  We ran Langara today and I got the best time in my class!(from all the girls) My time improved by 2 minutes! So happy! I got 12 min 22 sec. My long distance running/stamina has improved by a lot (I think running lines for basketball really helped). 

No comments:

Post a Comment