Saturday 15 February 2014

T2-B61

February 14 2014: 
  It's Valentine's day!!!! The whole King of Hearts thing was ok. I kept my heart and got chocolate in the end so that was good. In gym, we did... The beep test. Here's my history with the beep test: when I was about 9 I tried out for the BC tennis team, and one of the major reasons that I didn't make it was that my beep test results weren't up to par. So it's been 5 years since I did a beep test, and I was really dreading it. We combined with another grade 8 class and split into 2 groups. I was in the first group. I ended up getting second in my group and making it all the way to stage 9. Take that beep test! I'm actually decent at you know!
  I had volleyball after school and I'm really starting to get that jump serve. I won't use it in tournaments, but when we practice serves, I'm one of the few people that can get the ball over the net. After volleyball I had tennis and I was really tired and my wrist was hurting but I thought "suck it up. You only play tennis once a week, make the most out of this lesson." After tennis my friend who I carpool with and I went to Earnest ice cream. One of the best ice cream shops in Vancouver. They even have vegan ice cream. I got one scoop of London fog ice cream and one scoop of cinnamon heart (in the spirit of Valentine's day). I'm really tired now though so I gotta go to bed.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment