Monday 10 February 2014

T2-B59

February 9 2014:
  I haven't been blogging because of science fair. I already know that I won't do very well. My topic is childish and simple and my writing (abstract, conclusion, etc...) is poor. I am, however, trying to make the best of the situation and hopefully I can pull through with a B because I've been working really hard, and I did so much research and it will be a shame if the time that I put into this project doesn't pay off. I had to miss out on a lot to work on my science fair. My family went to science world, they went on a bike ride, they even went to see lego movie. But I decided to stay home and work on my project. All the components are finished, now it's just a matter of using my last day to find major flaws and edit my writing. So that's pretty much all that I did today. Hopefully I'll do something more fun tomorrow. But then again, this is my fault for leaving my project to the last minute...  

No comments:

Post a Comment