Friday 21 February 2014

T2-B66

February 21 2014:
  Today I went cross-country skiing at cypress with my mom. It was really fun and it was a really good way to get exercise (not that I'm lacking exercise in my life or anything). After skiing we went to Benkei Ramen for lunch. Ramen is sooooooooooo good and it's perfect for after skiing. After lunch, I came home, got my volleyball stuff and then I went to get my hair cut. I haven't gotten my hair cut in 6 months and as a result my hair was really damaged and it was dying. Because my hair was so dead, my hairdresser had to take off and inch and a half. It feels so short! After the hairdressers I went to volleyball. We played a scrimmage with 3 thunder teams and 1 ducks (another league team) team. My team lost everything, but it's okay because we normally don't get that much time for gameplay. After volleyball I went to tennis and then I came home, at cake, and now I am going to sleep because I am exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment