Monday 24 February 2014

T2-B68

February 24 2013:
Oh the snow! It's so cool! I walked to school today because biking would have been potentially dangerous. I got to school and I was cold and wet, but I was happy. After school, I was really nervous about my socials presentation that I had done, but I quickly forgot about it after some of went to play in the snow. It was so much fun! We were doing forward rolls and running around and throwing snowballs. It was so much fun! After school I went to safeway and bought ingredients to make banana cheesecake. I was going to make it after school but I had volleyball practice. My serves are killer and I'm getting really good at blocking. My hitting could use some work as well as my back-setting, but I have time to correct my mistakes and work on my skills, the season isn't over for a while. After practice I made the cheesecake and here's a link to the recipe: teenchefinthekitchen.blogspot.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment