Saturday 1 March 2014

T3-B1

March 1 2014:
  Today I had guitar and I am now learning No Good Deed from the hit musical Wicked. I wanted to learn this because Wicked is coming to Vancouver and I'm going to see it! I saw it once in Seattle and fell in love. I've been looking for a good version online and there's nothing. So I'm SUPER excited to go again. It isn't until May 31st, but I can't wait. 
  I didn't do much today, other then going out for dinner. I was one of my best friends' little sister's birthday dinner today. We went to Nick's spaghetti house. That little restaurant has been on the corner of commercial and georgia for 56 years. The food was ok but it's more the tradition and the atmosphere. It's a very family-friendly place and very popular. We even saw Kolton Stewart from YTV's "some assembly required". My friend went to the taping of the show twice and the first time he won a dolphin suit, and the second time he wore the suit and then they had him dance in it during shoots. I guess a guy dancing in a dolphin suit isn't easy to forget 'cause Kolton remembered him. It was kind of a hi-bye kind of thing though. I had a great time and there were lots of laughs and it was a great way to celebrate the sister's birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment