Thursday 20 March 2014

T3-B17

March 20 2014:
  Today I went to Disney land! I really wasn't expecting much since: A. I've been to the one in L.A., and B. The reviews weren't all that great. However, although it wasn't as amazing as the Californian park, it was a lot of fun. In the end there were only 3 rides I didn't go on. The orbitron, the Cinderella carousel, and Autopia. My 3 favorite rides were: 3. RC racer 2. Space Mountain and 1. Runaway mine cars. The mine car ride was a really last minute thing. I had just gotten off the Mystic Manor ride and I said "OK. Gift shop, and then we can go." As I was passing the mine cars I looked at the little sign that show the length of the wait. The wait was only 5 minutes, which really means no line. I ended up changing my mind and saying "Let's skip the gift shop, I'd rather go on this ride(my brother had already gotten a souvenir, so he wouldn't be missing out)." My mom and I hopped on the ride and it was SO MUCH FUN! We went once and it was so much fun, we decided to sneak in another run (my dad thinks we only went once). At the end of the day, I left without a physical souvenir but with some great memories instead.     

No comments:

Post a Comment