Monday 10 March 2014

T3-B8

March 10 2014:
  After the time change, I always have a really hard time sleeping. That thing messes with your brain! We got a new seating plan in socials and I like who I'm sitting with, I just not excited for the comments that will come out of it. I'll do my best to not let it bother me though. 
  At volleyball I really gave it my all and I played really well. I'm getting much more comfortable diving and so I find myself on the floor a lot more, but if it gets the ball up, it's worth it. For the rest of the season I have my jersey number 13! Some people say 13 is unlucky, but personally, I find the number to be really lucky.
  My song of the day (I decided I'm gonna do this again) is She's So Sorry by Hedley. Hedley used to be so good and then I guess radio happened and they are really pop now. She's So Sorry however, is really good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment