Tuesday 11 March 2014

T3-B9

March 11 2014:
  Today was Amy's birthday! Yesterday I made her cupcakes and so I gave them to her today. As I was getting to school though, the handles on the box I was carrying the cupcakes decided to break and the box dropped and the letters I put on top cracked. I was devastating because I spent a lot of time on them. They still tasted good though. 
  I had ultimate today and it was the best weather we've had so far. Even though it wasn't rainy or muddy, I still managed to get mud on my calves. I think physically, I hold my own with the guys. Skills wise... not so great. We were asked to consider team captains. They need one guy and one girl. I think Amber should probably be the girl captain because she has the experience, skill set, and amazing-ness to lead a team into victory.
  My song of the day is Dear Blank by Hedley. Pretty much for the same reason as yesterday's song.      

No comments:

Post a Comment