Thursday 13 March 2014

T3-B11

March 13 2014:
  Last day 2 before spring break! So far so good, no homework over spring break! We'll see if we get anything tomorrow. I'm really nervous for the socials test... Chinese dynasties are so hard to remember.
  Today were the tennis tryouts and all the girls that tried out made the team instantly. This is because you need a minimum of 5 girls and 5 guys on a team and 5 girls tried out. We'll see hoe this goes. 
  I got my bike after school, hopped on, and my back tire wouldn't move. That's because someone decided to clip their lock to one of my spokes. I had to practically carry my bike home and how my dad and I have to fix it. I'm hoping someone randomly selected my bike cause if someone chose mine on pupose, that would really suck.      

No comments:

Post a Comment