Sunday 9 March 2014

T3-B7

March 9 2014:
  Today I did some cleaning and I spent a lot of time on my trampoline. For dinner we went to Peaceful restaurant on broadway and cambie. It was on diners, drive-ins, and dives and it's soooooooo good. It's Chinese food but it's super amazing and delicious. 
  I found out my permanent team for the rest of the volleyball season (regionals, provincials, and hopefully nationals). As soon as I saw the roster and knew immediately that they were doing an A team and a B team. There was no way that those teams were even, which makes sense, because you want the highest chance possible of getting a team into nationals. I am slightly disappointed that I'm on the B team, but it makes sense, it's my first year and I'm definitely not as heavy of a hitter as the A team girls. There are 13 girls on the B team and I think I'm somewhere in the top 5 but at least that means I'll get a lot of playing time and if my team works hard we might do better than the A team because the girls on my team definitely have the potential.   

No comments:

Post a Comment