Friday 7 March 2014

T3-B6

March 7 2014:
  TGIF! Friday's are the most exhausting day of the week, especially on day 2's. I have gym (if it's a day 2), ultimate (If I made the team), volleyball, and tennis. When we have a block rotation, I'm gonna have gym last block so I'll have sports from 1:45-9:00 with the only break being the time it takes to drive from place to place. I'm not complaining though, I love sports and I love having all these things I'm doing. 
  Most people have 3 meals a day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. On Fridays however, I have four meals. Breakfast, lunch, dinner #1 (in between volleyball and tennis), which is normally really light since I only have a 25 minute car ride to digest, and dinner #2 (after tennis), which is normally much larger than the first dinner. I'm really tired and I'm gonna sleep really well.     

No comments:

Post a Comment