Sunday 16 March 2014

T3-B13

March 16 2014:
  It's gonna be really weird because now I'm blogging on Hong Kong time. So it's 11 pm here but 8 am in Vancouver. I didn't blog yesterday because at 2 am (Vancouver time) I was getting on a plane and then we landed at 6 am today (Hong Kong time). Hong Kong is really cool. One minute you're in a very old area with markets and "hole-in-the-wall" restaurants and the next you're in Times Square. That's actually what they've called their square. The also have a world trade center...
  The food here is really weird and cool. In their trail mix they have whole dried fish (I'll insert pictures later) and at this restaurant we went to they had beef tripe, beef lung, cuttlefish heads, and a lot more (nobody  in my family was daring enough to try any of those)We were all really tired today so we napped from 12-7, went out for dinner and now, we're going back to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment