Wednesday 12 March 2014

T3-B10

March 12 2014:
  Today was report card day! And I'm glad to say that my hard work payed off. I ended up getting principal's list (first time getting straight A's ever). I remember blogging in T2 and saying that I would make principal's list this term, that I would make it happen, and I guess I did. 
  I went shopping at pacific centre today. I was in need of some shorts for spring break and some new jeans for Russia. I normally shop in the kids section at H&M since the largest size (14+) fits me perfectly. I made a discovery though. H&M actually has a youth section. I wouldn't go there that often though. The shorts are really (and I mean REALLY) short and a lot of the other clothing exposes things that shouldn't be exposed. I ended getting 2 pair of jeans and 2 pairs of shorts so I guess I was successful in finding shorts in the youth section that weren't booty shorts.    

No comments:

Post a Comment