Thursday 12 December 2013

T2-B17

December 12 2013:
  Today we had a game against Killarney. The girls played really rough and dirty and the coach was encouraging it! The Killarney coach made me so mad! I've never been so pissed off at a coach, ref, ump, or any other sports higher power as I was with him! When his team was up 10 points he called a travel that the refs didn't catch and our coach retaliated that the girl checking her had committed a fouls, he looked at our bench and did a sarcastic nail biting motion as if if the ref had called the foul it would have made SUCH a difference... I don't mind if the players play dirty but when a grown man picks on 13 year old girls, that's not cool. Also, the biggest girl on the Killarney team put one of our tiniest girls into a headlock to the point that our girl couldn't breathe and he didn't say anything to the girl about being too rough! Anyway, I'm glad I didn't play or my ankle would be completely busted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment