Monday 2 December 2013

T2-B9

December 2 2013:
  Today I had basketball practice. Early. I really didn't get good sleep last night so I wasn't really functioning properly. We went through a couple plays and we did some drills by that's pretty much it. The collab day tomorrow is ruined because I have practice at 7:45. 
  After school I went to Oakridge and did a bit of Christmas shopping for supplies and I'll do some more tomorrow. I bought something I though I needed and at home I was looking for something and I stumbled across the exact thing I had bought in perfectly good condition but I couldn't return the new one because I had already opened it to test it out. Because I didn't really do the whole "learning outcomes" thing, learning outcome: make sure you need something before you buy it.
  My song of the day is Shake Tramp by Mariana's Trench. And pshhhh... Of course I listen to the clean version. Yup. Most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment