Monday 9 December 2013

T2-B15

December 9 2013:
  Today I had an early morning basketball practice. It was going good until in the last 10 minutes. we were playing 5 on 5 and I jumped for the rebound and I got it, but when I landed I landed on Amy's foot and my ankle buckled and it started to really hurt. When I was changing my shoes for gym I took a look at it and it was REALLY swollen. My parent think I've sprained it and I might not be able to do sports until after winter break. That, unfortunately,means I can't play in our exhibition game tomorrow against Windermere. 
  Science world does this thing for their members called Tech the Halls so my family and I went they have free popcorn, cookies, hot chocolate, face painting, and balloon animals as well as full access to all the exhibits. 
  My song of the day is Vertigo by U2.    

No comments:

Post a Comment