Tuesday 24 December 2013

T2-B22

December 24 2013:

  I really meant to blog yesterday since I went to the festival of lights. But since I missed the boat, here are some photos:




 Now, onto today's post... TODAY WAS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For Christmas eve I always go to my friends place and his uncles and grandma come over (needless to say, the two of us are practically family) and we have dinner and dance. And then, one of my friends' uncles goes down to the basement and dresses up like Santa and he give out gifts and tells us about his adventures. The gifts, are from us. We bring them and put them into Santas sack and then the gifts are from him. I got bubble bath that smells like bubblegum, body butter, and a set that had shower gel and a heating pack. This tradition is always so much fun and we sing carols and my friend and I, our siblings are always so happy, since they don't know who "Santa" really is yet. I'm so excited for tomorrow I don't think I'll be able to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment