Thursday 26 December 2013

T2-B23

December 25 2013:
  CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This morning I woke up, and I realized that it was Christmas. So I got into my warm pajamas and I went to check to see if my family was up. They were so we went to check on the stockings. I got a lot of stuff in my stocking, mostly socks but my 3 favorite things from my stockings are $20 Starbucks gift card, hair doughnut  (for making hair buns), and some perfume. I got more presents than I expected. I think this Christmas and my preference in gifts proves that I am a tomboy. Although my stocking gift choices would show otherwise... Anyway, even though I got clothes, perfume, and glass figurines, my 2 favorite gifts are The Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess and proper nike basketball shoes. The shoes look soooooooooooo cool! I can't wait to wear them on Friday. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment