Sunday 1 December 2013

T2-B8

December 1 2013:
  Today I spent my WHOLE day planning for Christmas and looking after my brother. I really want to make really high quality presents this year (yes I did say make, not buy). I prefer handmade presents infinitely to store-bought. They show so much more care and thought. The only problem is that homemade presents (at least in my case) is they cost way more than store-bought and I'm probably going to start working if I want to make all these presents. I'm not revealing any of my gifts since my parents might read this blog. 
  We went out for dinner and ice cream today. For dinner we went to East is East on main st. and 29th and for ice cream we went to Earnest ice cream on Fraser and King Ed. I really like Earnest ice cream and I shared a double scoop with my mom. We got cranberry walnut and vanilla.
  My song of the day is Les Cloches from the Notre Dame of Paris musical. And I know I'm kind of on a streak but I've lately gotten obsessed with this musical and Les Cloches (the bells) is a very heartbreaking song about Quasimodo and how he'll never experience love because he is a "monster". 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment