Saturday 28 December 2013

T2-B26

December 28 2013:
  This afternoon I played some volleyball in  my backyard with my dad because I made Thunder and today we had an optional practice. My foot is still busted from 3 weeks ago (1-3 weeks until it will be fully healed) and I haven't played volleyball in a while and I had gotten kind of rusty. We did some bumps and sets along with some serving and hitting. I'm really glad that I got to receive some hits because that really came in handy in the practice. At the practice 12 girls came and I was the only "rookie" (someone who hasn't been on Thunder in previous years). I think I made a good impression though cause we played some one-on-one and I was the overall winner. I also didn't make too many mistakes and I took care of my part in the 5 on 5 (2 girls left early). 
  Other than that I just played some Zelda and did some needlepoint. Here's my progress:
All I have left is the background, the out-lining/words, and the small details (sprinkles, cherry stem, ect...)

No comments:

Post a Comment