Friday 20 December 2013

T2-B19

December 20 2013:
  I haven't blogged in such a long time it's actually kind if embarrassing...
  When I woke up this morning and saw the snow I was ecstatic. I decided to walk to school and I figured the busses would be pretty backed up. I spent a lot of time outside and Amy came over and hung out after school. We obviously had a snowball fight because, who wouldn't? I'm so excited for Christmas. I think this is the first year I really get Christmas. It isn't about the gifts, it's about family. Before I would just say "Christmas is about family" so that I wouldn't seem shallow but now that I'm older I actually do believe that's what it's about and I get it now. 
  My song of the day is Demons by Imagine Dragons. I really like Imagine Dragons because they don't write their lyrics about love or partying, they write about internal conflict and finding yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment