Monday 30 December 2013

T2-B28

December 30 2013:
  Today I woke up at 11 so I decided that breakfast was pointless and that I should just eat lunch. I decided to try the udon noodle bowl that I got at Trader Joe's. It's kind of like those instant ramen noodle bowls but for udon. There were 3 components to the udon. The noodles, the broth, and the toppings. The broth and the noodles were good, not the best I've ever had, but pretty decent considering all I had to do was add some water then microwave it. The toppings, on the other hand, were pretty bad. The mushrooms were good but the tofu and the green onions were bad. Overall, I'd probably get it again but I do prefer the instant ramen to the instant udon. 
  So after I had some lunch my mom called and she was feeling sick so she decided to come home from work. I spent a lot of my day taking care of her, making her soup and tea, checking up on her to make sure she was okay, giving her rest... Pretty much, how I like to be treated when I'm sick. 
  So I watch a lot of craft videos on YouTube and one of the things that I kept seeing were decoden phone cases. There are 2 types of deco den (I'm not sure if it's decoden or deco den): pearl and whipped cream
I think you can guess which is which... So I decided that I'm going to try pearl decodening an iPhone case. So I bought all my materials on ebay and now I just have to wait for them to come in the mail. Only 10-23 business days left! 

No comments:

Post a Comment