Thursday 26 December 2013

T2-B24

December 26 2013:
  I spent a large portion of today driving. First of all, we went to Michael's because my mom wanted to check for some deals on Christmas stocking cross stitch sets.Unfortunately, the store didn't have any left but I ended up buying myself a cross stitch and a needlepoint which I'm gonna hang in my room when I'm done. Here are the patterns: 

  Then we drove out to White Rock for a walk then it was back in the car and off to Bellingham. In Bellingham we went to Trader Joe's (for the first time ever) and bought $250 worth of stuff. In the states, that can get you a lot. We've already eaten a lot of the stuff we bought like, turkey jerky, coconut chips, and gummy tummies. Then we came home (after a long wait at the border) and we had a pork roast for dinner (which we bought at trader joe's) and did some computer programming on code.org.  

No comments:

Post a Comment