Wednesday 4 December 2013

T2-B11

December 4 2013:
  Today... REPORT CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy! I got on the honour roll!!!!!!!!! Goal for next term, principal's list. It's gonna happen...
  I had fun at the potluck, it was really fun to talk with friends outside of school hours, in the school, with teachers and parents around... actually, scratch that. 
  Early morning basketball tomorrow. Oh yeah, I got my jersey! I really wanted 13 since it was my volleyball number and I got to the gym first but then I let Julie have it because someone else also wanted the other number she would have liked (6) so I sucked it up and got 30 instead. Which is close to 13. Thirty, thirteen, it's close!
  My song of the day is  Great DJ by The Ting Tings. I don't know why, but I really like the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment