Tuesday 3 December 2013

T2-B10

December 3 2013:
  Today we had practice at 7:45 and I was tired. I started spacing out during the practice so I had to pull my self together, and focus on the drills. 
  We got our volleyball hoodies today (finally!). But I keep forgetting my check so I didn't get mine. I'll get it tomorrow when I bring the money.
  Square dancing is actually really fun! I'm friends with a lot of the guys in my gym class so we're all laughing and skipping around and it isn't awkward at all! I thought it was gonna be awful, but it's really fun!
  I finished all my non-food Christmas shopping so I have all the materials to get started. I did so much busing/sky train-ing that I think that will be my transit adventure. So many transfers!!!!
  My song of the day is  Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay. I love Coldplay, I think that they are one of the best modern bands and I think they actually might have a shot at surviving the test of time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment