Sunday 29 December 2013

T2-B27

December 29 2013:
  Today I went to Science world with my dad and my brother because my mom was feeling sick and we wanted to give her some space. Science world hasn't really changed their exhibits much in the past while and my family are member so we go there a lot. As a result, I was kind of bored...
  After Scence World we went to 6 pack indoor beach. It's pretty much a place where you can play beach sports indoors. My dad and I played some beach volleyball. The cool thing about 6 pack is you can pay for competitive or training session and since my foot was still busted, we chose training. If you want to do competitive you can challenge other courts. The thing is, they don't really do anything to specify or show that certain courts are in training mode so we had another court challenge us and even though I kind of wanted to play against them, we couldn't (plus we didn't really want to risk injuring my foot more since there is pretty much no surface more uneven than sand). 

No comments:

Post a Comment